What is Fine Arts Camp?
Our goal is to help children see themselves as creative people made in the image of a Creating God.
To know they were created to create!
Holy Trinity's Fine Arts Camp is a week-long (M-F, 9:30am-12:30pm) program designed to give children the chance to 1) grow in their relationship with God 2) receive Biblical discipleship, and 3) cultivate a love and understanding of the arts from skilled artists in our community.
Where is Fine Arts Camp?
Fine Arts Camp will be hosted in downtown Raleigh at Holy Trinity Anglican Church (100 E. Peace Street)
Who can participate?
Fine Arts Camp is open to all rising Pre-schoolers through rising 7th graders. You must be 4 by June 1st in order to participate.
*You do not have to be a Holy Trinity member to participate.
Early registration is OPEN for the 2017 Fine Arts Camp! Here are all the details:
- For kids in Pre-K- 7th grade
- Open to Holy Trinity kids as well as the community, so tell your friends!
- We have a few need-based scholarships available
- Kids have a time of worship and Bible skits and then move on to classes where they learn art, drama, singing, dance, writing, and many more!
- Early registration costs are as follows:
Pre-K/K Early Registration: $90*
Pre-K/K Sibling Early Registration: $85
*Preschoolers must have been 4 by June 1st to participate.
1st-7th Early Registration: $140*
1st -7th Sibling Early Registration: $135
1) Email Robin Harris the name and age of your child who will be attending, and
2) mail a check to Holy Trinity Anglican Church, 549 N. Blount Street, Raleigh 27604 t the attention of Susan Finch with "Fine Arts Camp" in the memo.
Early Registration Rates are good for a short time only so take advantage of the lower rates!