Holy Trinity partners with ARDF in order to connect with those in need around the world. Through a holistic, high impact, and proven community development approach, ARDF seeks to strengthen and encourage believers, rescue and restore lives, and glorify Jesus Christ. As a part of an global church, these efforts connected us in a powerful way with our brothers and sisters in Christ around the world and enable us to partners in proclaiming the good news of Jesus to the ends of the earth.
Click here to find out what projects ARDF is planning for 2018.
Partnership With Paraguay
In Zeballos Cue, one of the poorest districts of Asunción, Paraguay there are more than 10,000 children living in poverty. With only three schools to serve the district, a lack of educational opportunity is a major challenge.
Redeemer Anglican Church in Asunción is trying to change that by building a new preschool that will initially serve 100 children.
So how can you help?
Set aside a few moments each week to pray for:
- Peace, protection and provision for the 100 preschool-age children living in poverty in Zeballos Cue.
- For provision of funds to build the school.
- For the ministry of Redeemer Anglican as they seek to share the Gospel in Zeballos Cue.
The total cost of building the school is $77,000 but there are specific goals we have as a community. We encourage you to ask friends, family and neighbors to contribute to your Mite Box as we seek to raise enough funds to:
- Wire the school with electricity: $2,688 (GOAL MET!)
- Provide initial preschool resources: $3,000 (GOAL MET!)
- Build three restrooms: $5,500 (GOAL MET!)
With God’s help, your prayers and generous giving, we can meet these goals.